The Enochian Tarot by Gerald & Betty Schueler ZYP-POP

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Tue May 6 21:55:35 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
ZYP-POP

9 ZYP The Daughter Of Babalon)  A worldly child leaves the city to get in
tune with nature; She wonders at what she is not and what is not.
24 NYA Travel)  In my shell:  It takes me to seven.  My stead named Breath
shows me the realms.
6 MAZ The Urn)  Three encircle; Three reflect on the semblance of what I am.
The Secret of Things Yet Unknown requires me to die in a way.
18 ZEN The Vault)  To climb the vault: I must sacrifice for the cause with
all my being.  Sensory deprevation makes me aware of things, I didn't know
before.  Emptying my pockets purifies my wealth; and lightening my load quickens
me.
4 PAZ Cosmos and Chaos)  Form and formless can work together.  All form comes
from the formless.  Who knows what expressions are yet to come?
12 LOE Glory)  When I obtain a level of splendor; I must act quickly if I am
to get away from spiritual death on wings, and move past the seventh sphere on
to greater things.
5 LYN The Arrow)  To truly obtain a belief in a supreme being, I must ride
the Arrow of Truth past the morphisms that close us off to transcendence.
19 POP The Priestess Of The Silver Star)  Few things cause greater division
then separating the natural from the intellectual.  I'm clothed with the
scriptures and am wrapped with my prayers.  My spirituality doesn't burn me or
intoxicate me.

favorites at AOL Food.