The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler OXO-YKh

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Tue May 6 21:24:33 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
OXO-YKh

15 OXO The Cosmic Dance)  Dance, Beautiful One, dance!  Heavens and Earth,
they move with your spell!  When all the four move, God really is still!
61 SAYYNOV Jupiter of Water Senior)  With the stones of precious water,
righteous dreams, they quench my thirst!  From atop me and below me, divine
manifestations act in love.
10 ZAX The Abyss)  Manifesting in four directions; straddling God knows what;
it's terrible when I approach it, but it's bliss beyond it.
16 LEA The Higher Self)  On the Steep Ascent:  At some point, I become my
higher self; one armed with my magical clothes and tools.  Then, I meet my daimon
and she being always one step ahead of me, pulls me ever higher.
22 LYN The Void)  Things, sometimes are unclear.  Sometimes, I have to move
past them or look from a different angle to understand.
29 RYY The Heavens)  Pushing upwards through the colorful skies, I see life
and the fixed stars.  The elemental has purpose to me.
1 LYL The Babe)  In the beginning; We are a pure manifestation of the divine.
 We are filled with love and awareness of the three fold No-Thing that
encircles us all.
11 YKh The Holy City)  My fortress is high!  My fortress is well fortified!
My flag is NTjR WAe;  Monotheism, Pantheism, Atheism; no contradictions.

favorites at AOL Food.