The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler YONM-HABYORO

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Tue May 6 18:15:07 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
YONM-HABYORO

66 YONM Higher Sephirothic Cross Angels of Water)  The Beings of Light came
to share divine revelations with the rest of the created.  What we do with it
determines our status.  If we ignore or disobey, we are so low that it is
obscured.  If we only hear and obey a part, we are lifted up like hills.  Finally,
if we have faith in all of what's right, we are as lofty as mountains or even
the sky above.
38 RNVV Higher Sephirothic Cross Angles of Fire)  Working together to purify
those with what we know, the power of the Unfallen Angels leaves us with the
benefit we gained and provided; after removing our unlawful gains off the top
and bottom.
53 AAPO Lower Sephirothic Cross Angels of Air)  Standing over the abyss in an
exalted manner; a Being of Light guards the experience of the three higher
realms from those who aren't reverent enough and not ready to learn firsthand,
what the Ancients knew.
2 ARN Babalon)  Surrounded by mountains of fleshly delight; She sits before
me crowned with cycles of light.  Material bliss used right; I'm fulfilled.
The warmth to do all this resides in my will.
46 HABYORO Mars of Air Senior)  When my fight is for the upliftment of minds,
our struggle acts as a guide for spirits.  Our bodies, our souls are
beautiful with our knowledge.

favorites at AOL Food.