The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler LVSA-HYPOTGA

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:29:38 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
LVSA-HYPOTGA

81 LVSA Lower Sephirothic Cross Angels of Earth)  The basic needs are
provided for by The God, through the means which we receive them with, and are
watched over & taken care of through whomsoever follows the rules of balance in the
book.
49)  AHAOZPY Venus of Air Senior)  When i use mine own intelligence to
explain the messages and lessons, I've learned; Beauty and Light Beings surround me
when I am a spiritual guide with lofty grounding.
62 LAVAXRP Moon Of Water Senior)  When I wade in my subconscious; my good
beliefs and knowledge enlighten me, and my righteous deeds are the grail from
which I drink throughout the cycles of time unto timelessness.
23 TOR Labor)  Life in this material world requires a constant chain of
processing material through subtle and gross means.  Some are bright; whilst others
are dark.  Others are strong; when still others are gentle.
37 ARYNNAP Saturn of Fire Senior)  With all my knowledge; I shall burn out
all the impurities in my lower self.  With all my strength; I will purify around
me.  My heart bursts forth winds and fills the purified self with loving
energy.
74 LAYDROM Mars of Earth Senior)  Throughout the three realms of creation; I
must strugle to hold on to even the morsel of growth; I guard.
51 HYPOTGA Saturn of Air Senior)  My Knowledge is refined into a diamond
which I hold dear.  I use it like a golden jewel encrusted wand of Wisdom.  These
secrets of exalted matters make things about me fly; until I too am lifted to
a better place.

favorites at AOL Food.