The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler VTY-BATAYVAH

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Sun May 4 15:20:05 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
VTY-BATAYVAH

25 VTY Intuition)  Wrapped in myself, I face the approach of the night.
Comforted by density, I hold back from the intuitive, because it seems stormy to
me.  Although, when I let go it gives me flight.
43 AOGD Lesser Angels of Fire)  Distill me O God.  Warm me within my vessel.
Let my soul go out to the places of Light; Where the Light Beings hold back
the impurity of different degrees.
55 EXRYT Archangels of Air)  Forming unbroken chains of devotion, us devotees
rejoice in what's holy and take what we've learned to others as enlightened
beings.
68 NTTM Kerubic Angels of Water)  I love the three levels of created beings
and I love the proper ways to think of their creator.  Though, I am still
veiled from complete understanding, knowing it's divine manifestation fills me with
warmth.
69 HNTTM Archangels Of Water)  Circumambulating according to revelation, we
by seven invoke and evoke that which attracts divine presence and love.
78 AHMLLKV Mercury of Earth Senior)  Allow me for a minute to toot my own
horn; Following this nature friendly path, I found my panticle and look at the
glorious growths that came from it.
45 BATAYVAH Sun of Air-Elemental King)  The spiritual atmosphere moves before
me, for I hath secured my reputation.  I must now use and defend it with
knowledge and wisdom.

favorites at AOL Food.