Enochian Tarot by Betty&Gerald Schueler SLGAYOL-AYLA

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Sat May 3 15:33:16 PDT 2008

Enochian Tarot by Betty & Gerald Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
SLGAYOL-AYLA

63 SLGAYOL Venus of Water Senior)  When the smallest amount of awareness of
spirit comes, this guidance clears the path of my spirit and love is made
manifest through my body.
75 AKZYNOR Jupiter of Earth)  I increase my abilities in order for my further
nourishment.
14 VTY The City Of Pyramids)  In my mind is a complex like a city, but these
five fold symbols of spirit are mere semblances of something deeper.
85 MAOO Lesser Angels of Earth)  When seven work together as spiritual beings
we can set up a flourishing and beneficial order for us all.
76 LZYNOPO Moon of Earth Senior)  Not confined to cycles of nature, I do take
part.  I joyfully take part in the fruits of the ninth month & I spread the
material and spiritual benefits wheresoever I go.
52 AYLA Higher Sepherothic Cross Angels)  My intellect goes thru cycles.
When my fortune increases, I look forward to the achievement that this high level
of advancement will be for me.  When I have it, I'll radiate to the world
with all my lofty qualities.  When I slow down, I'll watch my steps so I don't
fall too far & fast.  Finally, when I'm at my lowest, I will turn my back on the
pull of the lower world, so I can rise again.

favorites at AOL Food.