Enochian Tarot by Betty&Gerald Schueler LYYANSA-YKZHYKAL

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Thu May 1 23:42:44 PDT 2008

Enochian Tarot by Betty & Gerald Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman
LYYANSA-YKZHYKAL

    I don't think it as much as inaccuracies as personal experiences or
explainations by them.  Since I haven't wanted to get theor book on their
experiences with the system, I don't know the difference. I think the Aethyr cards
should keep the original meaning on their somewhere.  In an obvious way by
illustrating Divine or Angelic names it invites others to meditate on the morphisms
that you put on them, limiting them from the transcendence they are meant to
represent.   I've found this deck easier to associate the appropriate words and
meanings to then the Bill & Judi Genuw and Chic & S.Tabatha Cicero The Golden
Dawn Enochian Skrying Tarot which is also 86 cards.  I love the Tattva side of
the cards but I've found the Enochian side especially difficult.  I think
with Tarot cards it's best to form your own deck whatever system it may be.  That
way the concepts won't be rendered too prosaically For example: 49 cards keys
and calls, and 17 for the tablet these allowing somehow for the variations
that occur in the manuscripts.  I mean up to four letters per square teach us
something.

79 LYYANSA Saturn of Earth Senior)  Using my knowledge of the unseen, I
explore the heights of the world, putting treasure behind me.
30 TEX The Four Regions)  What side is my book on? How will I use so many
different abilities? Will I work them together?
17 TAN Balance)  Balanced through the cycles, I still have mixes of Light and
Darkness.
48 HTNORDA Moon of Air Senior)  Moved by change, I harvest the growth.
44 OTYM Demons Of Fire)  When I'm not ready for purification it is like unto
a fire from my bottom to my head.
64 SOAYZNT Mercury of Water Senior) Becomming aware of the growth in my
unconscious, I pick out organic and inorganic things I'll use.
82 YBPR Kerubic Angels Of Earth)  Worship in the lower world involves a
physical effort that increases.
13 ZYP The Garden of Nemo)  Tending carefully to the field of activity, I
watch over my actions carefully and firmly.
57 AKOA Lesser Angels of Air)  Using my whole brain, I stand amazed at the
lofty contents of books and it enlightens me.
41 BZDAP Archangels of Fire)  For a cycle of purification habitations
(bodies) are refined.
73 YKZHYKAL Sun of Earth Elemental King)  I illustrate what I think of the
elemental world and breakout through the darkness that envelopes me.

favorites at AOL Food.