The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman

MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com MARtoDOTFTI at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 15:43:56 PDT 2008

The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler Illustrated by Salli Ann Glassman

    The past week 17th-23d of 5/1429 I have been commenting on the 86 cards
of The Enochian Tarot by Gerald&Betty Schueler illustrated by Salli Ann
Glassman.  I have inserted comments based on what the cards are meant to represent,
based on my own knowledge and experience of the system.  The order in which I
drew the cards was: 86, 32, 72, 77, 58, 28, 31, 26, 79, 30, 17, 48, 44, 64, 82,
13, 57, 41, 73, 8, 65, 34, 59, 39, 7, 33, 50, 70, 83, 84, 56, 71, 27, 40, 3,
36, 54, 63, 75, 14, 85, 76, 52, 25, 43, 55, 68, 69, 78, 45, 81, 49, 62, 23,
37, 74, 51, 60, 20, 35, 67, 80, 21, 42, 47, 66, 38, 53, 2, 46, 15, 61, 10, 16,
22, 29, 1, 11, 9, 24, 6, 18, 4, 12, 5, 19. Some of my associations were more
spontaneous and creative then others.

86 TNAA Demons of Earth)  She's led a harsh life and is wary of outsiders.
32 AAETPYO Mars of Fire Senior)  Seized by intense desire for violence and
wealth, he contemplates the outcome.
72 MOKA Demons of Water)  The Guardians of the unconscious can seem like
vicious serpents when we are not ready to know ourselves.
77 ALHKTGA Venus of Air Senior)  Dominion of The Earth should be used for
productivity of the beautiful and wholesome.
58 RAXP Demons of Air)  The wind of presence comes with evil and destruction
when we treat the higher matters in a way not worthy of them.
28 BAG Doubt) Held in front of a reflection, only partially free from
obstruction; I am unsure of what I am and what I should do.
31 EDLPRNAA Sun of Fire King)  With my nondiscriminatory power I burn all
around me, torching above and melting below.
26 DES Reason) I act as a pillar for the mixing of opposites.  Manifest and
Unmanifested, God is everywhere surrounding me.

listings at AOL Autos.