Middle Pillar-like ritual with the Heptarchy

Joe joe at ogrehorn.com
Thu Nov 16 00:45:57 PST 2006

I once tried "An Enochian Middle Pillar" ritual published on
Hermetic.com, and I really didn't like it.  I had the strong impression
that the powers were being asked to do something they didn't really want
to or weren't meant for (my own imperfect impression, of course).  So a
friend of mine decided to try to write a middle pillar-style ritual that
did work and that used the powers most effectively.  The following is
what we came up with.  The first time I used it, it was incredibly
powerful.  Some people have reported only a minor effect, others have
reported a very powerful result.  Probably it depends on if the effect
is one you really need or not, I think personally I needed it pretty bad
because it blew me away for days and the world has never looked the same
since :)  If you work with these powers regularly you may not notice much.

It uses the Kings and Princes from the Heptarchy, and aligns them with
the chakras.  They're not positioned where my first impulse would have
put them, based on where planets are usually associated, but after some
experimentation and some guidance from the angels this is what we came
up with (the classic associations just didn't feel right).  Maybe it can
benefit someone else, or someone can tell me I'm full of it :)

Note that in the Middle Pillar from the Golden Dawn that uses both god
names and angels, you use the god name first then the angel.  In this
ritual on the other hand you use the name of the Planetary Prince first,
then the Planetary King.

Here is the order to invoke the names, and what chakra to invoke them
into.  I included the planet for reference.

Chakra 7 (crown)
Planet: Jupiter
Prince: Blisdon
King: Bynepor

Chakra 6 (brow/3rd eye)
Planet: Mercury
Prince: Brorges
King: Bnaspol

Chakra 5 (throat)
Planet: Moon
Prince: Bagenol
King: Blumaza

Chakra 4 (heart)
Planet: Sol
Prince: Befafes
King: Bobogel

Chakra 3 (solar plexus)
Planet: Saturn
Prince: Bralges
King: Bnapsen

Chakra 2 (navel)
Planet: Venus
Prince: Bornogo
King: Baligon

Chakra 1 (root/base of spine)
Planet: Mars
Prince: Butmono
King: Babalel

Starting with the crown, visualize the chakra in an appropriate color.
Vibrate Name of Prince into the chakra 3 or 4 times.
Vibrate Name of King into the chakra 3 or 4 times.
Repeat with each chakra in descending order.

Some find the following phrase centers the powers and closes the ritual:
Erpas naz paloi napinol arz axl nop anole pap ol ta!

Joejoejoe