Anamnesis of BABALON, and another talk with Her

Marid Audran failinggravity at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 10:47:57 EST 2003

Greetings Dean and all,

Last night I decided to try to communicate with BABALON again using the
pentagram. I wanted to know more about BABALON, and Her nature. I also
wanted to know more about the serpent of earth, TNZARINAG. To do so I used
the pentagram of BABALON. I would ask Her and the serpent some questions. As
always, these are marked with a >. My comments are marked between the
brackets ( ).

The operation
This time I not only traced the pentagram starting in the lower left with
TARO, but I also vibrated the name ABNLH while tracing it as a pentagram
inside the larger pentagram. This yielded a brighter pentagram with three
concentric circles of purple, red and yellow around the pentagram of ABNLH.
I then gave the Sign of the Rending of the Veil and vibrated the name
BABALON and stepped through.
As I stepped through, I found myself once again in that fiery place I see as
the Realm of BABALON. She was standing there, dressed in a silver tunic or
dress, wearing that crown which I had seen Her wear before. She made me give
the sign of 1=10 and the LVX signs, which I did. She returned them.

>Please tell me about your pentagram.

“The Pentagram dissolves certain parts in you, releasing you of the shackles
you so like upon yourself and your mind. Remember: Each name activates a
part in your brain; the five-lettered name links you to your spiritual
center, also known as your will. The five powers it represents are the core
drives within you. You can play with it as you want, which will render more
applications and more possibilities”.

>I would like to call forth the Serpent.

“Ah! The Beast which I ride. Go forth and act swiftly and silently”.

I call the Serpent TNZARINAG, tracing the spiral on the tablet of GNM
thrice. It shoots forth from the tablet, which I visualized astrally before
me. As it tands before me, I see it looks like the serpent in Crowley’and
lady Frieda’s ATU XXII, The Universe. SHe wears a crown on its head. The
serpent appears like a strong chthonic entity with remarkably intelligent
eyes who look at me.

BABALON speaks:
“Blessed are the men on Earth, for they ever sacrifice unto me in my Cup.
Yeah. But thrice blessed are the women on Earth who hold sacred within them
the power of the Cup”.
(BABALON mentioned before that the earth and its inhabitants are one and the
same. She seems to rejoice the fact that humankind keeps reproducing itself,
therefore perpetuating Her existence. Some wiccans celebrate this, as well
as some sex-magickal orders like the oTo. )

>Can I ask the serpent questions?

“Certainly”, BABALON answers.

So I ask the serpent:
>What are you?

“You should have guessed by now. I am the The of this wordspirit. I exist
just to serve my lady BABALON. I am the quintessence of the Earth’s powers.
That is why I wear a fourpointed crown”. (Meaning the ruling of the four
elements on earth?)

>What are the Sons and the Daughters of the Snake?

“The Sons are the projectors of the elemental energies running through the
earth, where the Daughters are the receivers. They are not fixed on earth,
but can travel freely. Also, they can be called forth in my authority”.

>Can you grant my requests?

“Certainly, after my lady BABALON approves. But a sacrifice will be
necessary”.

>What kind of sacrifice?

“You know which”.
(She implied a sexual sacrifice)

>Are you the Earth’s kundalini?

“That, and it’s Nephesh, and all it’s chakra. I’m the ultimate dragon”.

>I thank you for your answers.
I then ask BABALON:
>Can you tell me about the Neschamah?

“There is a part of me, accesible only to those who have forsaken all, the
HAMIEN. (The knights of the Earth, the Lamed Vau, the illuminated ones).
This is Her portal. Be careful, young warrior, for some beings are not so
benevolent as I”.

She then gives me the following names, arranged in two circles, PORPLONG,
GORGOTHA, and ANL drawn around on eight points of two interlocked circles.
PORPLONG is drawn on the left circle starting from the upperleft side and
going deosil; GORGOTHA is drawn starting from the upperright side of the
right circle and goes widdershins. ANL is drawn in the middle of the
circles, A in the middle of the left circle, N in the vescicula piscis where
the two circles cross, and L in the middle of the right circle.

BABALON says nothing, but She implies that to contact that part of earth
which I have called Her Neschamah, one should trace the two circles,
starting with PORPLONG, then with GORGOTHA. The vescicula piscis in the
centre is the portal through which the HAMIEN can reach the innermost secret
part of the earth. I saw the portal before me, but as I had neither vibrated
the names and I wished not to enter it yet, I declined Her offer to pass
through. I decided to stop there and then.

I thanked both BABALON and TNZARINAG, an bade them farewell.

I concluded that BABALON is the ruler of the earth’s subtle energies, not
the worldspirit itself. I also get the feeling that She is also the
spokesperson of the worldspirit. I dared not speak to the worldspirit. Why,
I cannot tell. Maybe I’m not ready for it. TNZARINAG is the concentrated
quintessence of these elements. TNZARINAG is under the direct control of
BABALON, but can be asked anything if the authority of BABALON is called.
As for the three names of the ‘Neschamah’ of earth, I dare say nothing at
the moment on the two eight-lettered names, but ANL looks clear enough: ANL
by letter essences can be interpreted as A time, N interiority, and L unity.
It seems fitting that N is in the middle, as it refers to the hidden,
interior part of the earth. A and L could mean the aspects of the passage of
time that earth is subject to, and the unity of humankind, the animal,
mineral and plant realms that are all a part of earth.

Marid