will the real paul rovelli please sit down

pauljosephrovelli pauljosephrovelli at failedmarriage.com
Mon Jan 28 23:48:06 EST 2002

for anyone who wonders why people take offense at paul's posts
here are some gems he posted to Abbey_Of_Thelema@yahoogroups.com

From:  "Paul Joseph Rovelli" <zephyros93@y...>
Date:  Thu Sep 13, 2001  8:46 pm
Subject:  50 Gates of Understanding

93
There must be 50 ways to kill a Muslim
By Paul Rovelli Simon

I'd like to help you find a place to take a pee.
There is a desert where the religions number three.
You can help yourself to the news that's on tv
There must be fifty ways to kill a Muslim.

I bet you shrank and cried as you watched your old friends die
I'd like to help you out but there is no reason why
They danced alot in Paterson NJ
There must be fifty ways to kill a Muslim

Fifty ways to kill a Muslim

Start with a bomb Jack
And get a plane Stan
Into the no fly zone
Then to Afghanistan

Then hit a Jew Stew
Level the Gaza Steve
Fuck all Arabs
No time to Grieve

Onto the Christians Dave
Kick their balls in Pete
Make sure to hit hard
the ones on your street

They think they're doing good with white light rituals
But I can't tell them that that's just a lot of bull
Yeah I bet you think your god is such a thrill
There must be fifty ways to kill a Muslim

And then they whine a whimper when they hear this song
I've got a million jerks telling me I'm wrong
They're so uptight in their Christist righteousness
There must be fifty ways to kill a Muslim

Fifty ways to kill a Muslim

Take the Koran Dan
tear it to pieces Reese
then grab the bible Dave